Sponsoring your family

Sponsoring your family

How to sponsor a family member to join you here if you are a permanent resident or a Canadian citizen. We can help in bringing your spouse, parents and family members to Canada as permanent residents

Free Immigration Assessment

Other Services

Student Visas, Spouse and Family sponsorship, HRDC Approvals, Visa Extensions, Visitors Visas, PR Card & Citizenship cases and any other services regarding Canadian immigration are offered by us.

Developed & Designed by :